By now, you’ve probably heard of Bitcoin – there are stories of people making thousands of dollars overnight with this and other Cryptocurrencies.
As with any new speculative investment, there is an element of risk. That’s why starting with free $10 Bitcoin is a good way to try it out and start learning how it all works. I’m still new to all this and came across this process during my research. It helped me so I thought I’d share it with you.
The first thing you need to know about buying Bitcoin is that there are a few basic ways to buy it, and it’s not that hard to do.
The main two ways to buy Bitcoin are through a broker or an exchange. Check out the Coinbase exchange – they are one of the largest exchanges, have a clean and easy-to-understand interface, are accessible by apps on various mobile and desktop platforms, and offer you $10 in free Bitcoin to get you started. There are other exchanges I’ve tried that work well – BTCMarkets and Coinspot to name a couple that are both good – but Coinbase has a $10 start bonus.
An added benefit of Coinbase is that it operates in multiple currencies locally – for example, if you’re in Australia, all your data will be displayed in Australian Dollars, so exchange rates etc.
It’s also worth noting that Bitcoin isn’t the only cryptocurrency Coinbase deals in – you can also buy Etherium (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) or LiteCoin (LTC) – whichever currency you decide to use, you’ll still get $10 you can free bitcoins.
Without further ado, here’s how you get your free $10 Bitcoin:
1) Register with Coinbase (the link at the bottom of this article will qualify you for the $10 bonus)
2) Complete the account setup process, including verifying your email address, phone number, and uploading proof of ID (driver’s license, passport, or other photo ID – this can be done by taking a photo with your phone).
3) Enter your credit card details and verify the card by viewing the transactions that Coinbase will add to your online banking statement (this is instant and you are not charged)
4) Now order $100 worth of Bitcoin, Etherium – whatever – in your activated account. If your local currency is not USD, you must ensure that you order the equivalent amount of USD 100.
*** IMPORTANT TO NOTE: All Bitcoin purchases are subject to fees and Coinbase is no different. Horse mostYour initial $100 purchase should cost around $4***
5) That’s it! After a few days, $10 worth of Bitcoin will show up in your Coinbase account – even if you deduct the purchase fee, you’re still ahead.
So, if you’re interested in Bitcoin, want to dip your toe in risk-free, and get some free cash (!) in the process, give it a try. The bonus Bitcoin will more than cover your fees for that first deposit and can help you learn what it’s all about.
Some final notes:
• This process will only work if you are a new Coinbase customer. If you already have an account, you won’t get free credit
• You can get $10 free just by signing up using the link below.
• The above offer is limited time – you have it once you create your account using the link 180 days Buy $100 worth of Bitcoin, Litecoin or Etherium and still get $10 credit.
I hope you have a prosperous and successful future with Bitcoin and enjoy your free $10. Free money doesn’t come around every day, and at the rates bitcoin has been growing lately, $10 can grow pretty fast! My plan is to sit above $110 for a while and see what happens and feel the ups and downs of Bitcoin. Let’s see how we go.